- This event has passed.
Prepare + Heat It Up – Monday, January 25, 2021
January 25, 2021
It’s Monday! That means foam rolling, mobility, and cardio! If you’re new, complete the first video only. If you’ve been crushing the first video only all month, give the second one a try! If you’ve been working out for some time now and need an extra kick, try the additional challenge outlined below. Good luck today! Next week, you’ll get a new set of workouts.
Foam Rolling & Mobility Session 1
You’ll need a foam roller for this session. If you don’t have one, skip the rolling portion and complete the mobility work only [Timestamp 5:20]. Feel free to use the notes section below if you have any questions or thoughts about the workout!
Heat It Up with HIIT Cardio
This cardio workout is designed to build some heat in your body while also working your abs! You can follow along with workout or watch it first and do the moves on your own! For best results, complete 30 seconds per move, 3-5x through. You’ll find a list of the exercises included below this video.
- Cross-body Punches – Modification: Straight Punches
- Seal Jacks (aka Clapping Jumping Jacks) – Modification: Step Jacks
- Burpees – Modification(s): Squats or squat jumps
- Mountain Climbers – Modification: Standing High Knee Sprint
Want to make this workout more challenging? Aim for 100 repetitions of each exercise instead of 30 seconds a piece. You can complete them one of 2 ways:
- 2 rounds of 50 repetitions for each exercise
- 4 rounds of 25 reps (alternate between 24 and 26 for unilateral moves)
When you’re done, you will have completed 400 reps! You ROCK 🤟😎
[progressally_note note_id=”1″ allow_attachment=”yes”]